Our family needs a little levity right now, soooo:
Seven things I didn’t know about parenting a male toddler:
7. Working hard to keep his language skills on track would result in a two-year-old who talks, at boy volume, all. the. time.
6. Baby-proofing would include every surface in the house, no matter how high, because any item he can stand on would serve in his quest to reach that empty milk carton in the middle of the kitchen island.
|Yes, he is balancing on one foot, and yes, he moved the full bottle across the room.|
4. You must take what you think would be a normal food serving for a two-year-old and multiply it by…boy.
3. After venturing forth into the toy car it would take less than 30 minutes to go from that first tentative push forward with his feet to doing high-speed donuts on the patio.
2. He would work for high-fives.
1. It would take me all day long to get absolutely nothing done! But I love every minute :)